IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager APAC - Packaging (Coatings)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supports identifying future market trends, developments/product/service expectations and translates them into business growth opportunities in the packaging industry
- Supports Sales/Marketing in new technologies / projects / products through deep understanding of product / market / technology / customer
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business incl. timing and investment planning
- Develops and supports the strategy map / customer roadmaps and steers profitable growth in APAC Region
- Executes and customizes strategies for product / technology positioning and defines training and promotional needs with different stakeholder
- Collaborates closely with Marketing / Sales / KAM and Business Development to steer activities in the region
- Builds relevant customer / market relationships and attends and supports relevant events, exhibitions, trade fairs
- Performs cross-functional coordination of processes and departments, initiates and supports innovation projects Develops and implements business analysis instruments, provides market and competitive intelligence
- Aggregates product / technology / application / business model needs and communicates these to relevant key interfaces
- Ensures that BDMs, Sales, KAM have the right business / market / customer transparency to prioritize activities accordingly
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering (Preferably Chemical) or Science
- Over 7 years working experience in in sales, business development or technical support
- Preferred in chemical industry, especially packaging and adhesive
- People management experience is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Knowledge in Packaging Industry (Paper, Label, Flexible Packaging) is a plus
- Mandarin / Japanese Language skill is a plus