China, Beijing, IDN, Jakarta Raya, MYS, Kuala Lumpur, South Korea, Seoul, Taiwan, Taipei, Thailand, Bangkok, United States, Washington, D.C., VNM, Ha Noi, VNM, Ho Chi Minh City, SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Manager – New Business Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The purpose of this role is to shape the future of Henkel’s Sports and Fashion Business Unit by identifying, developing, and commercializing new revenue streams through Business Model Innovation and/or Portfolio Expansion
- Understand global Sports and Fashion markets (Brand owners, OEMs, Customers, channels, competitors) to proactively identify, evaluate, decide on new business models / white spots as well as risks
- Create value propositions/business concepts to monetize business ideas and technical know-how
- Supports identifying future market trends, developments/product/service expectations and translates them into business growth opportunities
- Understand and integrate digital tools and platforms that can be leveraged for new revenue streams
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business incl. timing and investment planning
- Aggregates product / technology / application / business model needs and communicates these to relevant key interfaces
- Explores and supports acquisition and divestment projects
- Collaborates closely with Marketing / Sales / KAM / Application Engineering and Business Development to steer activities
- Develops and implements business analysis instruments, provides market and competitive intelligence
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 8 years of work experience within commercial / strategy / marketing functions
- Open mindset to think beyond the core business on how to drive long term growth for Henkel’s Sports and Fashion business
- Advanced business and financial acumen to spot growth opportunities and conceptualize new business models; digital acumen and affinity is an asset
- Strong project management skills to effectively drive the organization to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Track record within the sports & fashion industry with clear knowledge of the market, technologies, players and channels; experience in the eco-system is desired but not mandatory
- Ability to operate within a matrix organization, leading through strategy and influence
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.