Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Graduate Innovation Impact Program - Product Development (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be a part of Henkel Adhesive Technologies and shape the more sustainable and innovative tomorrow with us. We in Adhesive Technologies Innovation aim to transform our organization and innovation culture and upskill our people to transform Megatrends into innovation.
- Lead and take responsibility in your respective rotation chapter for innovative projects with all lab-, customer-, and business-related tasks.
- As part of an international team, you enable future trends and exchange with senior management. By doing so, you enjoy a steep learning curve, grow your personality, and increase your visibility within Henkel.
- You make an impact by acting as an intrapreneur, owning your results, and letting us see how you shine. You understand customers’ needs and work on projects to improve existing products for the market or customers or develop new ideas.
- Extending your network in our diverse regional and global teams within Adhesive Technologies and Henkel and connecting closely to customers sounds interesting to you? Then you should apply!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated state-of-the art research hub in DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY
- Data-based digital research environment
- 18-month rotation with 3 stations in different businesses, technologies, applications, markets and brands
- Mentor guidance, training and career planning
- Various career opportunities after the program
- Permanent contract
- Relocation support
- Market competitive compensation & benefits
- Being a graduate with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. who has successfully completed studies in science-related studies, e. g., in chemistry, or any chemistry hybrid studies, bioinformatics, applied science, analytics, data science, or alike would help you to onboard.
- You like to act entrepreneurial, are passionate about what you are doing, and work cooperatively and responsibly.
- You already have experience or are highly interested in future trends like Data Science, Manufacturing 4.0 & Automation, CO2 Reduction, Data-Enabled Services, Electronic Miniaturization, or Mega Innovation Trends and want to contribute to your team’s success.
- Working with all kinds of digital tools (forecasting, modeling, AI, etc.) supporting the efficiency of the innovation process, MS Office, and social media is your way of running the job.
- Relating closely to stakeholders and especially to customers to understand their needs, give advice, and flexibly support is something you appreciate.
- We communicate in English and trust that fluent English language skills are something you already have. German is helpful but not mandatory.
- The starting point of your career journey is the Inspiration Center DÜSSELDORF in GERMANY. Still, we would assume that – given the opportunity – you would also be willing to take part in international experience on other sites of Henkel around the globe.
- The program starts at 1.10.2022, and we would be very happy to talk to YOU!
- We would appreciate it if you could apply in English.
- Willingness to relocate to Düsseldorf, Germany
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.