IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive marketing strategy and executions for General Manufacturing and Maintenance business in Indonesia and Philippines, together with Regional Marketing Head and Country Business Head
- Key marketing scopes and aspects include Branding, Market & Customers Activations, Digitalization, Market Strategy/ Intelligence, etc – in line with business growth, sales & channel excellence objectives in each country
- Able to develop brand communications plan for leads generation through online and offline platforms
- Develop brand engagement plans with related communities, key opinion leaders, and associations to increase brand awareness
- Manage and coordinate regional and local roll out of marketing programs (contents localization, marketing assets development, project calendaring and delivery, budgeting)
- Involve in digital initiatives for targeted market audiences (social media, eCommerce, SEO, marketing tools) with regional marketing team and external agencies
- Manage product portfolio in contributions to increased sales service level, overall business profitability and reach to market
- Support country sales team in selected sales initiatives and activities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Engineering fields
- 5 years and above of relevant experiences in marketing/ communications, market development/ business capacity career, preferably in B2B
- Well-developed presentation and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work across different functions and with stakeholders in different geographies
- Proficiency in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.