IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with Technical Customer Service to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is any related field. Chemical Engineering or Business Administration is highly preferred.
- Good English communication. Able to speak Chinese is highly preferred.
- Willing to be based in Medan
- At least 3 years working in sales and marketing experience in B2B business
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.