Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Beauty Care
Internship in Sales - Consumer Brands - Dutch Speaker (m/f/x)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support Key Account Managers on daily tasks and projects
- managing content at online retailers like Bol.com and Amazon (including pictures, brand texts, reviews) and upgrading this content to next level
- analyzing e-commerce market (trends, competitor analyses, updating dashboards) and implementing growth plans
- managing brand websites and analyzing traffic
- SEO / SEA implementation
- Owner of several e-commerce projects
- There is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- Academic or Bachelor degree in business studies, communication or related (enrolled now / fresh graduate)
- Strong interest in e-commerce (and sales and/or marketing) in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Dutch speaking, professional knowledge of English
- Teamplayer willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, starting April 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 5- 6 months internship
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel learning hub
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.