At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result)
- Currently support Safety supervisor and work with departments focus on workshop/ warehouse/ tank farm safety to ensure meeting Chinese SHE regulatory compliance and Henkel SHE corporate standard. In the future, he/ she is expected to provide leadership and professional knowledge in the area of process risk assessment, management of change, equipment integrity, fire prevention, PSSR
- Principal Accountabilities
- Develop site safety execution plan per Henkel policy, procedure and work instructions. Establish site safety management system per plan, deploy resources and facilities. 30%
- Support site related safety management system, facilitate all functional departments to achieve their specific safety performance through training, coaching and technical support. 20%
- Promote Henkel standard and regulation related to process safety in site and deliver training to improve people process safety awareness 20%
- Provide advice to plant to ensure all incidents are reported, investigated and root cause is found. Follow up actions are taken. 20%
- Provide professional support on management of change in current site 10%