IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead the activities related to quality control inspection testing and evaluation of raw materials and products for all adhesive technologies (PSAHM, NPSAHM, WBA, WBC Sealant) to ensure adherence to established standards within Henkel
- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Will establish and implement a complete quality control program that identifies potential and actual problems and oversee team involvement with corrective actions
- Expertise and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical quality control issues
- Monthly reporting based on targeted KPI to Q manager
- Evaluate the performance of team and do some of action to improve teams’ achievement.
- Majoring in Chemical Engineering / Material Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Mechanical
- Engineering / Chemical Engineering and equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Supervisor / Production Supervisor.
- Open for fresh graduate.
- Strong leadership, Experience to lead the team.
- Collaborate on operational teams for improving quality and productivity.
- Experience to do root cause analysis.
- Good presentation, Data Analysis, and Office advance.
- A3 Certified, 8D Report certified, green belt Certified are preferable.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.