At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Independent handling of projects in the field of high-voltage energy storage systems
- As part of our innovative EIMEA application engineering team in the new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf you actively support e-mobility projects and craft the future of automotive world.
- You will be responsible for a battery test center for high-voltage batteries and will put our customers' automotive battery systems through their paces. This includes supervising the test stations, setting up the test scopes, preparing the test programs, analyzing and evaluating the test data, the overall appraisal of the battery systems and presenting the results to customers and colleagues.
- You will test the performance and suitability of the latest Henkel products, e.g. thermal conductive adhesives directly in the battery system and bring them to production readiness together with the customer and the product development department
- You will be responsible for electrical safety as an electrical expert