United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
OT Security and Automation Manager Americas
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Americas plants to define, design, and execute control & instrumentation projects
- Assures uninterrupted operation of Industry 4.0 applications on site, implements I4.0
- Identify areas of improvement opportunity & execute solutions utilizing automation skills &
- Provide leadership & mentoring to members of the plants electrical & controls team by developing a deep understanding of existing processes, equipment & controls & successfully transferring the knowledge to the team
- You define OT security measures and drive their implementation in your region
- Ensure effective operation to manage cyber risks
- Support of site engineers to setup OT network properly (hardware & software)
- Works closely with dxS (security) and dxV (infrastructure)
- Manage involved 3rd parties and keep an overview on latest OT security technology
- Support deployment of regional Digitalization roadmap.
- Collaborate with AOD LT and senior management to drive the organization’s business development and initiatives
- MS degree in cyber security, computer science, or engineering or similar; or Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT or OT security, (digital) Operations, or Automation
- Excellent change, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Technical experience in OT security and OT in general
- Proactive and collaborative working style
- Preferred relevant certifications (e.g. CISM, GSLC)
- Eager to learn with interest in new technologies, digitization, and data analysis
- Fluent English, Spanish is an asset
- Experience in project management, electrical, instrumentation, and automation areas
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute complex project activities to a successful conclusion with little or no oversight
- Strong skills in automation, control applications and HMI software applications (Rockwell, Simens, Wonderware, DeltaV)
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular