Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Intern for Adhesive Application Engineering (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Daily sales support with technical information
- Operation of demo centre in Budapest
- Continuous contact with regional and central engineering centres
- Field visits together with territory salesman
- Assembling adhesive dispensing system with equipment and robot
- Making bonding trials for customers
- Documentation for adhesives
- Planned start date: February 2023
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Engineering with strong interest in adhesive technologies and equipment (ideally with min. 1 year active student status)
- Fluent Hungarian and English skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and creative, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy
- Min. 20 hours/week with flexibility
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset
- Possibility for salary rise after 6 and 12 months at Henkel
- Monthly travel contribution – gross 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 20 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Support with dissertations, thesises
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.