United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Injection Mold Setup Tech - 2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- What we offer - Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Set up and startup of all injection molding machines, basic troubleshooting and complete required documentation
- Work with Supervisor/Leads to prioritize daily activities and work with Lead Principal Technician on troubleshooting molds and injection mold setups.
- Maintain mold rack and ensure molding machine and surrounding areas are organized.
- Secondary Operator duties as needed.
- Who we are looking for
- Required: High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: One or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular