South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Application Engineer for Heavy Industry and OEM
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive technical expertise to contribute to adhesive business growth
- Support for technical lab testing to collect data, and prove the performance
- Prepare the engineering reports
- Communicate with customer for adhesive product selection, and process set up in customer site
- Communicate with regional and global tech community team
- Suggest total solution to customer by driving technical know-how
- Lead technical seminar and training
- Support R&D projects
- Participate in the site's safety and/or 5S programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent is required
- Fresh graduate with chemical or engineering background can apply
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in related field (application engineering, sales, R&D etc.) is preferred
- Experience in Adhesive, Heavy and/or Chemical industry is preferred (Experience in Manufacturing (OEM) related business is preferred as well)
- Excellent knowledge in MS office and/or digital skills is preferred
- Good communication skills in Korean are required and English is preferred
- Able to go business trip in Korea and/or aboard if needed
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.