Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
For our Global Customer Service department, we are looking for an intern who will become an active and contributing part of the team. You will benefit from their hands-on approach, support and the first-hand experience while working with the team members. You will be focusing on CS Strategy topics and projects centered around customer centricity.
- Support the Global CS management team with daily activities by being involved in Customer Centric projects
- Create, list and track action from the different forums/meetings
- Take key notes and decisions minutes during Product Owner meetings
- Back up the Product Owner on specific meetings and summarize the critical info
- Capture and maintain critical documentation on the right place (ex. Meeting recordings)
- Coordinate assigned activities among the required network/Subject Matter Experts
- Active contributor with ideas and "outside-in" view
- Keep track of challenges and learnings that are faced