At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support process engineering and operational initiatives at the site (manufacturing support, scale-up support, process improvements, participating in and leading technical discussions)
- Responsible for scoping, developing, and executing small capital projects (determine operational and financial viability, process estimating, PHA's, procurement, contracting, construction oversight, commissioning, and start-up)
- Leading and supporting process safety requirements such as: Basic and Detailed Risk Assessments, HAZOP, MOC and PSSR
- Support Quality and Operational initiatives (customer complaint investigations, root cause analysis, process troubleshooting of chemistry and unit operations, raw material quality improvements, and batch investigations, data analysis, PPAP, FMEA)
- Implement manufacturing processes, including commissioning new equipment, writing and maintaining manufacturing instructions, engineering studies (DOE’s), training operators and supervisors on existing and new processes/procedures
- Ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met (KPI’s) and monitor KPI’s for engineering processes
- Actively participate in audits as required (SHE, PSM, ISO, etc.)
- Fully support Safety, Health, and Environmental initiatives
- Ensures site compliance with written programs, company guidelines and accredited standards (such as TS16949, ISO 14000, and OSHAS 18001, NFPA, API, ASME)