At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
• Product development with focus on cleaners, lubricants, surface treatment, functional coatings etc.
• Develop products, processes, and application methods within the framework of business strategy and product development projects
• Investigate new raw materials and check their technical readiness in our product formulations
• Provide support to customers and internal team including manufacturing and TCS/Sales
• Generate new ideas for current work and for future projects and engage in patenting innovative work to secure proprietary technology
• Maintain technical expertise and skills matching the SBU/SU strategy
• Support product for scale-up, process optimization and quality improvement
• Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers
• Conducts all laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to understand products associated with assigned technologies