At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Required to demonstrate technical proficiency through a technical interview, written and hands-on technical assessment process and a 120-day technical certification process. Troubleshoot and repair electronic and electrical circuits and controls in all departments.
- Analyze and determine proper corrective action to resolve electrical problems.
- Answer line calls as necessary.
- Perform scheduled and preventative electrical work. Ensure effective tie-in meetings occur between shifts.
- Basic computer skills are required for effective communication and documentation.
- Respond to emergency breakdown repairs and install new or expand existing plant electrical systems in complete accordance with the latest edition of National Electrical Code and Electrical Safe Work Practices as outlined in the St. Louis Plant’s Electrical Safety Program.
- Perform assigned work orders. Prepare work requests for repairs and improvement efforts.
- Assist in developing, modifying and performing P.M.’s and parts requirements.
- Ensure required spare or replacement parts are requested for stock in the storeroom.
- Assume responsibilities for the technical conditions and downtime associated with plant operating departments.
- Assist in gathering data for service and inventory records for electrical equipment and repairs from PMs and repairs.
- Collaborate with operating department personnel to identify work orders that need to be accomplished and execute those work orders.
- Assume the responsibility for the maintenance, PM’s and the facility upkeep of the plant building lighting and electrical distribution equipment, associated grounds maintenance, HVAC systems, support fire protection systems and plant wide utility systems.
- Ensure that health and safety is the utmost importance to individual members.
- This individual will possess an adequate level of computer and control systems software skills to enable basic troubleshooting and resolution of various system issues.
- Crews will participate in the management of the day-to-day operations of their area of the business including production, administrative and support functions.
- Crew members are to utilize all their skills and to continue to further develop their skills so that the crew continuously improves.