At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Consult in upcoming quantitative reporting at corporate level (e.g. water, science based targets for nature - SBTN) and support with implementation and execution
- Interpret results with regards to their business relevance and devise actions, present findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in advocacy activities in international committees, e.g. at associations, consortia, standardization institutes - with focus on technical topics in quantitative sustainability
- Devise & execute training of Henkel colleagues in sustainability metrics (Life cycle assessments & reporting)
- Support corporate sustainability accounting and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions
- Develop life cycle assessments (LCAs) for industrial and consumer products
- Data analytics and modeling of the entire value chain (cradle-to-grave)
- Devise new processes to define, collect, validate and evaluate sustainability KPIs to gain insights, support accountability and drive actions