Netherlands, Amsterdam, Beauty Care
Internship in Global Customer Excellence & Supply Chain (m/f/x)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support on KPI reports and queries related to Customer Excellence
- Prepare regular customer reporting in alignment with local stakeholders
- Supporting in organizing and preparing Regional Customer excellence review and follow ups
- Supporting in Regional Reviews and follow up on Touchless order and Digital order entry
- Conduct analysis and recommendations
- Execute Benchmarking on Customer Excellence tools, like Telephony and CRM
- Prepare corporate material for external & internal communication on Customer Excellence
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics or Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Expertise in Microsoft Office especially Excel (Advanced: CUBE formulas, Pivot) and PowerPoint
- Story telling with data visualization (Power BI modelling is a plus)
- Programming Skills is highly preferred (Python/SQL)
- Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Team player that can also work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ready to learn
- Flexible mindset to be able to manage multiple topics
- Available for 6 months full-time as of 1st of February 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (Benelux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.