At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies for respective brand(s) across haircare, hair color & styling to meet brand, category, and company objectives. Responsibilities span both New Product Development (NPI) and Go-to-Market (GTM) initiatives.
- Analyze market trends and brand performance to aid in the development and introduction of new products and go-to-market activities (promotions, merchandising, advertising, etc.) and ensure executional excellence of these programs.
- A digital first mentality. Collaborate closely with Digital team to develop key digital brand strategies and manage digital execution. As category and brand champion in hair, lead cross-functional team in the development and execution of plans to drive category and brand performance.
- Closely collaborate with Amazon team to develop brand strategy, forecast, create content/A+ pages & align marketing/advertising Amazon strategies.
- Clearly communicate the category/brand vision, focus team on key objectives, stimulate innovation, ensure tasks are accomplished with excellence and in a timely manner, and lead problem solving to remove obstacles and resolve issues.
- Manage and maintain brand P&L and Budget.
- Oversee brand forecasting, working closely with Operations and Sales, to ensure production of new products as well as inventory levels of current SKUs are maintained at reasonable levels.
- Manage and develop marketing support activities for new distribution expansion (e.g., Target)