At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Significantly develop market share, distribution and brand equity through the sale of product & service aligned to the Authentic Beauty Movement
- Support Head of Sales in shaping and refining GTM strategy to deliver monthly, quarterly & annual NES & GP1 targets
- Strong cross functional collaboration with MC grade employees to market [and?] develop Henkel brands
- Significantly develop Key City brand footprints with particular reference to Lancashire, Yorskshire & North East regions
- Establish long-term client relationships through a value-add brand led approach
- Preparation of objectives and development programs for each customer
- Strong negotiation of commercial agreements both new and existing to increase brand loyalty and sell through
- Conduct retail, consultation & digital training as required by each customer
- Offer consultation & advice regarding branding and merchandising
- Analysing, sharing and collating competitor information
- Liaison with all internal departments to resolve all customer queries
- Attendance of all sales meetings and conferences contributing to both team and personal development
- Debt management