United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Darien, CT, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Trumbull, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Cannon Falls, MN, United States, Chanhassen, MN, United States, Minneapolis, MN, United States, Richmond, MO, United States, St. Louis, MO, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Cincinnati, OH, United States, Enoree, SC, United States, Brandon, SD, United States, Nashville, TN, Adhesive Technologies
Undergraduate Marketing Internship Summer 2023
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Summer 2023 Undergraduate Marketing Internships.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various marketing functions within a global organization. Based on your interests and skillset, we have a variety of internship opportunities across our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units. Your internship could include:
· Becoming a part of our team by providing overall marketing support to the Brand Management, Digital and Social teams
· Assisting with execution of product promotions and digital and social media campaigns
· Collaborating with internal and external partners to support new product rollouts across brick & mortar and e-commerce marketplaces
· Researching end-users’ insights and competition activities
To be successful in this internship, we are looking for:
· Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore pursuing a degree in Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
· Analytical skills: ability to gather and analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations
· Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
· Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application and indicate your preferred Henkel location at which you would like to intern.
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2023 Summer Internship Program on a rolling basis from September 2022 to February 2023 with our target to have offers extended by February 28th, 2023. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.
Please indicate your preferred internship site location(s) from the lists below when prompted on your application.
Site locations: Bridgewater, NJ; Cincinnati, OH; Concord, CA; Culver City, CA; Darien, CT; Irvine, CA; Madison Heights, MI; Rocky Hill, CT; Stamford, CT
We are proud to be one of Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity! Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.