Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global E-Commerce – Digital Transformation
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global e-commerce department for professional hair products in Hamburg
- Play an active role in the execution of the global e-commerce strategy and digital transformation
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Independent project steering as well as cooperation with other departments and agencies
- Market research and analysis
- Understanding of current and future market trends/dynamics
- Identifying and evaluating market opportunities
- Be a part of dynamic and international team
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semesters abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Strong understanding of performance and e-commerce metrics is advantageous
- Affinity for digital trends, especially e-commerce
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and creative team player with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Preferred availability for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.