At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage The Warehouse Limited (TWL), Pharmacy & other NZ business to achieve Nett sales (NES) and GP (GP1) targets in line with Henkel’s annual plans
- Develop and implement strategic joint business plans with these key customers NZ aligned with Henkel’s objectives to achieve mutual growth for Henkel and the above customers
- Effectively utilise Trade Promotions spend to achieve sales growth within spend parameters
- Manage demand forecast for TWL, pharmacy & other NZ business nationally at or above target levels at Month -2 (M-2) and Month -0 (M-0)
- Leverage category data to generate category sales opportunities for the TWL, pharmacy & other NZ business through effective collaboration with the customer marketing team and individual category analysis.
- Deliver TWL, Pharmacy and other NZ business engagement and satisfaction scores as measured through Advantage Group Survey
- Build and implement NPD plans to deliver best in class execution in store
- Oversee all aspects of Henkel’s financial interactions with TWL, Pharmacy and other NZ business to ensure timely and effective collecting of cash and payment of debits (ig Claims processing, outstanding invoices etc)