Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing Palette
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, eg. market share report
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project within Palette portfolio: coordination, planning, creation and update of marketing materials & briefing stakeholders, etc.
- Active involvement in the innovation processes: contributing to future brand pipeline and project development
- Support for the Palette team in creation of digital communication assets e.g.: e-commerce proposals, A+ content, SEO writing
- Coordination and handling of brand assets
- Order of product samples & materials
- Detailed tracking of budget spending
- Support with stakeholder management incl. daily contact with other departments
- Competitor reviews and trend scouting
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies, preferably in marketing
- Former marketing internships and abroad experiences are beneficial
- Profound English language skills and at least one more proficiency in another language, ideally German
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and the ability to think analytically
- Self-disciplined to take on operational and administrative tasks that provide vital support to the team
- Open minded, confident and creative personality with a positive forward-looking mindset and a “can do” attitude
- Enthusiasm for fashion, lifestyle and trends
- Availability asap for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.