At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Brand Manager we seek will be responsible for planning, developing & driving new products and strategic marketing initiatives to increase the value and performance of SexyHair’s trend-driven brands, Texture SexyHair and Calm SexyHair. They must understand the importance of positioning and how to clearly articulate positioning through multiple mediums and unique channels. They are responsible for understanding customer & market insights, creating strategic brand plans and managing their brand portfolio to support sustainable, profitable growth for SexyHair.
- Market Analysis & Research
- Gain understanding of current and future market trends & dynamics
- Identify market/channel opportunities where there are unmet needs
- Brand Plan Development
- Develop a brand plan for Texture SexyHair and Calm SexyHair that supports sustainable, profitable growth and achieves company goals/targets:
- Target market segments
- Competitive analysis & trend management
- Creation of vision/positioning & messaging
- Campaign strategies
- Driving demand (inclusive of innovation, promotional strategies)
- Financial planning/ budget
- Portfolio Management
- Program management: manage day-to-day logistics of brand programs; own timeline management, program analysis and budget
- Analyze historical sales data and customer insights to determine a successful product portfolio
- Innovation: create, develop, and manage execution of new products
- Public Relations
- Managing day-to-day communication with third party public relation agency
- Support creation of yearly public relations calendar and initiatives