At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Shipping Operations Specialist is responsible for maintaining and coordinating pallet labeling activities for all palletizers on his or her assigned shift. The open position is available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
- Troubleshoot basic labeler errors and train team members on labeler tasks.
- Assist Team Leaders, Operations Technicians and Shipping Coordinators with missed scans and inventory discrepancies.
- Generate FDA documentation and assist with impound documentation.
- Enter data into existing spreadsheets / files on computer.
- Operate a forklift to load finished goods on trailers.
- Support start-up, shut-down, changeover and operation of palletizers and trunkline.
- Hand stack cases of product as necessary