Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship General Manufacturing & Maintenance Strategy
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As a member of the global strategy team, you gain deep insights into the world of adhesive technologies in general manufacturing and maintenance
- You will take part in the preparation of long-term strategies that solve real-world challenges from a large organization
- You will be working hand in hand with interdisciplinary teams and colleagues across the globe, including top management
- You will experience the operationalization of business strategies, as well as change management processes
- You will make use of your language skills, we offer an international and multi-lingual working atmosphere
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with excellent academic achievements in business administration, economics, or related studies
- Relevant practical experience, preferably in consulting, strategy or business development
- Fluent English language skills
- Firm knowledge in using MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills to process projects independently
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
- Availability as of April 2023 for 4-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.