Belgium, Brussels, Corporate Communications
Internship in Corporate Communications - ASAP (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Corporate Communications Manager in the implementation development and management of communications programs under corporate brand.
- Carry on content creation
- Achieve internal social network and community management
- Organize expert talks and townhalls
- Conduct interviews
- Create visuals
- Manage events
- Student with an interest in communication, business or related fields
- Previous work experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- Proficient user of MS Office Package
- Perfect command of English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- Familiar with the use of digital tools.
- You show initiative and can take responsibility.
- Creative, proactive, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Team player who thinks in possibilities and solutions.
- Start as soon as possible.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6-months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Henkel est engagé contre toute forme de discrimination à l'embauche. Nous évaluons tous les candidats de la même façon, sans considération de genre, d’origine, de culture, d’opinion, de génération, de handicap, de religion d’orientation sexuelle particulière
Henkel is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt. We beoordelen gekwalificeerde sollicitanten zonder rekening te houden met geslacht, afkomst
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.