Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
German Speaking Supplier Quality & Development Manager EU
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive Quality strategy and deliver on strategic plan to meet relevant KPI's within Adhesive Technologies
- Lead customer complaint activity, monitor & drive resolution of supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Develop and fulfill the Strategic Europe Supplier Audit Plan
- Support product development & purchasing in the selection process of new suppliers
- Support and in some cases facilitate customer audits of suppliers and support customer requirement implementation to suppliers
- Develop and drive implementation of global projects for supplier quality to improve overall quality performance
- Fluency in German and English mandatory
- Master Degree in Engineering and/ or Quality Management
- Highly experienced in Sourcing , Qualification and Performance Management of Suppliers
- Practical working knowledge of Quality Core Tools ( APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA etc) and expert in same
- Lead Auditor Qualified ( IATF 16949 minimum - preference VDA 6.3 ) mandatory
- Proven knowledge of Incident Investigation and Resolution including Root Cause Analysis ( 8D, A3 )
- Engineering experience in the Injection Moulding industry for Automotive Applications
- Flexibility to travel
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 836.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong community, multinational environment
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.