United States, Culver City, CA, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop sales forecasts bason on demand patterns and business trends.
- Work with Sales Leadership Team and Financial Controller to outline and assess sales plan financial impact to P&L monthly.
- Make forecast adjustments based on seasonal products, promotions and discounts.
- Determine demand forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management.
- Provide guidance to demand planning team as needed.
- Work with Inventory Management team to monitor and manage pacing and performance, provide proactive optimizations to achieve campaign KPIs
- Support annual strategy process with trends & ad hoc analyses.
- Perform root case analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions.
- University degree with an emphasis in business and/or marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in primary and secondary research
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer application packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Passion for the beauty/fashion industry is a plus. CPG experience an advantage.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular