At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As Marketing & Sales Data Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting marketing and sales data globally with close cooperation with local marketing and sales teams.
You will transform, harmonize and visualize data, as well as analytical results in online dashboards (Power BI) or offline reports (Excel, PowerPoint), which will enable our local teams to make business decisions affecting product portfolio to maximize sustainable and profitable growth of our company.
Your role will include:
- Data collection using different data sources and/or data providers like institute data, retailer direct data and internal data
- Data processing, transformation and load to reporting tools
- Creation and update of standardized Excel and Power BI Tools visualizing brand/category market performance across countries
- Creation of standardized visualizations in PowerPoint (using Think-Cell) by integrating different data sources across countries
- Frequent communication with local marketing and sales departments