United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Organizational Development – Operations & Supply Chain Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Join the North American Operations & Supply Chain team of Adhesive Technologies and
shape it into a future-ready organization
- Lead the development and execution of organizational change programs based on
developments inside and outside the company, with a focus on people development, capability
building and strategic workforce planning
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs of the
Operations & Supply Chain function. Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize
- Lead the detailed design and delivery of skill-based development programs and related
transformation, ensuring integration with HR processes, building management commitment
and using structured change management methodologies to drive acceptance and embed
mindset of skill-based development across the organization
- Motivate the organization to develop their capabilities and fulfill their personal potential. Build
capabilities elsewhere in the organization through mentoring and other informal methods.
- Act as subject matter expert, consulting internal stakeholders on organizational excellence
topics as well as establishing and improving related methodology, standards and tools
- As a member of our regional Strategy & PMO team, collaborate in an interdisciplinary and
international environment with numerous stakeholders (Operations & Supply Chain leaders,
HR, Strategy) across the region and globally
- Master’s degree in business-related studies with excellent results, e.g., in business
administration, economics, organizational behavior, psychology or similar
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in an international environment, ideally some time
spent in a leading consultancy or in an inhouse consulting unit / business strategy role of a
global corporation, international experience preferred
- Proven track record as Project Manager in implementing projects in complex multi-stakeholder
environments, certification in (Agile) Project Management (e.g., Scrum) is a plus
- Strong ability to drive topics end-to-end from strategic concept through project phase to
implementation and continuous improvement mode
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
- Great team player with a self-motivated, creative, passionate and open-minded personality
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels in the organization and work across multiple
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $135,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular