Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing Syoss Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for one or multiple specific projects
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, e.g. market share report
- Accomplish portfolio analysis of market segments with customer penetration, market potential, share, profitability and competition
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Take part in shootings and support in content creation
- Support in preparation of presentations, innovation packages and documents for regular internal meetings and for customers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies, preferably in marketing or in a digital field
- Former internships in marketing and/or abroad experiences are beneficial, keen interest for beauty, fashion, lifestyle topics and trends
- Profound English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-discipline to take on operational and administrative tasks that provide vital support to the team
- Open minded, confident and creative personality with a positive forward-looking mindset and a “can do” attitude
- Availability for 6 months, starting in spring 2023
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.