At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supply Chain Responsibility for a network of 2+ manufacturing sites.
- Lead team of Supply, Production and Raw Material Planners.
- Responsibility for the Supply Review process - part of the Sales and Operations Planning.
- Optimize sourcing and distribution to minimize costs and maximize service levels.
- Support production location and sourcing decisions.
- Decides the product level distribution strategy to meet customer needs.
- Support Master Scheduling decisions to drive efficiencies and optimization of assets to drive down inventories and balance processing costs.
- Drive key metrics within Supply chain – Inventory, OSMI, days coverage, etc.
- Support manufacturing sites in achieving plant specific metrics.
- Allocation, Escalation and crisis management.
- Cross functional collaboration in projects, initiatives, and new product launches.
·Bachelor's Degree Required, a focus in Engineering, Supply Chain or Related Field preferred.
·5+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Production Planning or Materials Management.
·Work experience in a manufacturing organization strongly preferred.
·Experience in SAP or other leading MRP required and a certification in APICS preferred.
·Must be willing to travel 15% of the time to other Henkel locations.
·Able to leverage own efforts through effective involvement of individuals and resources, both inside and outside the immediate organization.
·Must be empowered to take ownership of the Supply Chain and lead it with authority.
·Ability to identify and adapt best practices from inside and outside the organization.
·External focus to stay engaged and aware to trends and developments within the industry.
·Motivation to push projects through to solution and implementation to deliver solid business results, cognizant of time and budget constraints.
·High level of energy, drive, and focus. Must have a passion for leadership and continuous learning.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $140,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.