At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
THIS ROLE IS RELOCATING TO CHATSWOOD - QUARTER 3, 2023. CHATSWOOD CBD, CLOSE TO TRANSPORT AND PARKING AVAILABLE.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and maintain relationships with Pure Players (online marketplaces), discounters accounts.
- Identify new business channels opportunities
- Develop and negotiate contracts with key accounts, ensuring company objectives are achieved in line with budget, including GES, NES, Contribution, and Market share
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product development teams to develop and implement strategies that drive growth and achieve business objectives.
- Conduct regular business reviews to identify opportunities for growth and address any issues or concerns.
- Analyse market trends and customer data to identify opportunities for growth and develop new business plans.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products and services to key accounts
- Monitor and report on key account performance, including sales, market share, and profitability
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks to meet business objectives and deadlines.