Slovakia, Bratislava, DX
IT Support Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- User support for Hardware and Software (Install, Move, Add and Change)
- Solving incidents and requests of our end user’s community
- Participation in projects and supporting activities.
- Educates end users on efficient usage of IT equipment.
- Fluent English (written/verbal interaction in an international environment)
- Knowledge in the field of HW(Notebooks, Mobile and Audio-Video devices)
- Manual skills for working with HW – disassembly, prophylaxis, service
- Installation, configuration, and administration of operating system Windows
- Installation, configuration and update of general applications and software
- Knowledge of the MS Office 365
- Knowledge of general applications and SW, installation, configuration, update
- Logical ,analytical and communication skills in solving problems of local employees
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Independence and ability to recognize priorities
- Team player
- Experience in the IT field - advantage
- Knowledge in the area of LAN/WAN network – advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1350 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.