United States, Mooresville, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Account Management Intern
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a part of our local team by working in our Mooresville, NC office
- Working directly with one of the world’s largest retailers (Lowe’s Home Improvement) and exposed to key stakeholders within Lowe’s Merchandising
- Expand your ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in reaching a shared goal
- Apply your knowledge through active involvement in omnichannel strategy & execution
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a Business (Sales Management, Finance, Analytics, Entrepreneurship) or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Able to intern full-time beginning in June 2023 through June 2024 with the option to work part-time during the school year
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and engaging others.
- High proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded personality
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term