Austria, Vienna, Henkel Consumer Brands
Regional Media Manager CEE (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead media agency / Vendor negotiations & pitches, contracts & steering
- KPI implementation & controlling in close collaboration with global media buying team
- Compliance for purchasing processes
- Identifying and steering of global / regional / local media savings projects
- Steering media strategy & media planning for CEE markets together with local & regional marketing
- Supporting the evolution of media activities towards digital
- Close collaboration with global teams in order to shape global media strategies through local/regional insights
- University degree in marketing & communications or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in media in CEE (media agency, media sales, media consulting, media department of advertiser)
- Very good communication skills in english; knowledge of CEE languages are beneficial
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Teamplayer with a clear sense of ownership & responsiblity
- Be a part of an international, innovative and dynamic team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Start from August 2023
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €4,310 - willingness to overpay depending on experience
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.