Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Strategic Sales Excellence
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the Global Adhesives Sales Excellence team responsible for driving business activities, tools, and processes to support the best execution of the sales strategy and shaping our ideal sales force
- Support large sales enablement projects, focused on creating the strategic framework of our key sales roles’ programs: Key Account Management, Distribution, Inside Sales and Territory Management
- Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of sales processes, systems, and services
- Support in digital enablement of sales force
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies focused on marketing, sales or similar programs
- Practical or international experience in a B2B environment, e.g., by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German is beneficial
- Advanced MS Office skills, knowledge in Power BI and CRM systems is a plus
- A strong analytical mind with excellent communication skills and the ability to work at high independence
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and dedicated team-player
- Availability as of July, August, September 2023 for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.