At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Product development chemist will focus on new product development for automotive applications, provide technical support to customers, and provide manufacturing scaleup support.
- Work well in the team environment and work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Understand automotive applications, market trends and customer needs.
- Ability to lead new product development projects independently. Self-starter with can do attitude.
- The Product Development Chemist will develop new innovative polyurethane based adhesives and sealants for automotive market applications.
- Lead and manage automotive projects independently. Deliver projects on time on budget.
- Propose and develop adhesives and sealants solutions which are strategically aligned with market and customer needs.
- Engage in the patenting of innovative work.
- Make technical presentations at customer meetings and conferences.
- Collaborate with suppliers and research institutions to develop new technologies.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, business, and quality teams.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Leading and managing adhesive product development (ADP) projects including milestones and timelines 50%
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, IPM, marketing, sales, and manufacturing 15%
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers for innovative solutions. Presenting new product at customer meetings and conferences 15%
- Engaging and contributing Henkel polyurethane platform with sharing and learning 10%
- Lab operation, equipment, raw materials, safety, internal and external audits 10%