CAN, Mississauga, Henkel Consumer Brands
Social Media & Content Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As Social Media & Content Manager you will translate the Joico Marketing strategic priorities into a social media strategy, supporting content plan and paid media budget.
- Working closely with the Joico Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute a content calendar across Joico Canada’s social platforms and evaluate performance against brand goals, pivoting when required.
- Be passionate about beauty, a trendsetter in social media, with proven ability to create and engage both internally with the marketing, sales and education team, and externally with our agencies and our followers.
- Lead social content and digital strategy for core brands of Joico and Authentic Beauty Concept.
- Lead development & deployment of the @Joicocanada Instagram & Facebook content calendar to support innovation & strategic priorities.
- Manage supporting social and web agencies, with respect to planning, execution and evaluation of plans against key KPIs.
- Foster and grow key stylist influencer partnerships.
- Identify gaps in content and work with creative agency to execute photo shoots for key launches and education collections.
- Support the National Education Manager with virtual education assets & to identify social education content opportunities to achieve brand goals.
- Steer Joico Canada’s paid ad strategy, with support of agency and US social team.
- Sign off of brand website content approvals, SEM/SEO campaigns & web traffic tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years in a digital marketing or social media role.
- Advanced knowledge of various social media platforms, content formats (i.e. Instagram stories, reels, grid posts, Tik Tok, Facebook), and paid ads/boosting.
- Creative flair, a passion for beauty, budding ideas for content across various social platforms.
- Photography & editing, and Canva capabilities are an asset, but not mandatory.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Superior written & oral communication and copy writing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual, French is beneficial.
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.