At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As a part of global and diverse Supplier Innovation team, engage and expand innovation potential of supplier partners to maximize business value creation
- Define and drive Supplier Innovation agenda of assigned strategic business units reflecting business needs and purchasing strategies
- Ensure agenda transparency, delivery and smooth collaboration between respective departments and Supplier Innovation team members
- Actively scout, identify and drive Supplier Innovation projects
- Coordinate collaboration between Henkel and suppliers as per responsibility matrix
- In alignment with legal, IP, business and purchasing, recommend suitable legal framework and negotiate contracts for joint R&D projects
- Manage portfolio of strategic suppliers (primarily) headquartered in Europe with focus on innovation collaboration
- Define supplier targets, evaluate performance, drive and coordinate joint activities
- Contribute to Purchasing Category and Technology Management agenda, interact with relevant cross-functional teams and drive relevant actions
- Actively participate in Henkel Adhesive Technologies Supplier Relationship Management Program
- Lead selected Supplier Innovation workstreams based on jointly defined annual priorities
- Drive selected sustainability initiatives and lighthouse projects within Supplier Innovation and Purchasing