At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead and manage people-related agendas for our Henkel Consumer Brands business and Corporate Functions (HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Copr.Com)
- Advise and drive HR activities to support business agendas relating to organisational development, succession planning and employee life cycle topics
- Manage and advise on all employee relations topics, providing employment law and best-practice guidance and advice
- Lead HR change and innovation projects
- Proactively create and manage HR policies and processes in line with employment legislation
- Manage business integration (merger/acquisition, insourcing/outsourcing) from HR perspective
- Develop and build strong relationships with the business and regional and corporate teams
- Act as facilitator and coach for management teams on HR topics
- Work with managers to attract and develop talent
- Drive the inclusion and diversity agenda
- Be a member of the business leadership teams, ensuring the necessary HR aspects are reflected within decision-making