At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
We are seeking a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. As an organization focused on digital transformation and cloud adoption. This role will play a crucial role in building, designing, and deploying cloud solutions across multiple public and private cloud platforms, such as Alibaba, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and OpenShift.
We are looking for someone who can craft automation, eliminate manual operations, and develop repeatable processes to maintain a highly available server infrastructure, including deploying instances, applying updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning.
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public and private cloud offerings, e.g. Alibaba, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and OpenShift.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities.
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Act as project lead around further software defined services and offerings.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools.
- Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact.
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Manage and support on-premises servers, ensuring optimal performance, security, and capacity. You also provide day-to-day support for projects, manage customer support contracts, and maintain the IT infrastructure across all affiliates.
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL V4 or other formalized IT operations foundations.