At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coaches on Continuous Improvement/Henkel Production Systems (HPS) activities and approaches in all pillars including on-the-floor activities Acts as assessor of integrated activity implementation, calibrates standards with the leadership team
- Participates in all phase assessments to provide a calibrated and objective viewpoint
- Captures and disseminates current best practices worthy of reapplication
- Establishes an integrated, seamless working relationship with plant manager and HPS manager, and the rest of the organization
- Develops leadership team and especially HPS managers; leads the network of HPS leaders within the region
- Diagnoses activities and identifies technical know-how and organizational behaviors that are barriers to implementation
- Tracks the progress cluster sites master plan and gives appropriate advice, detects possible obstacles and escalates if needed
- Works closely with HPS team to develop and implement standards to the community
- Supports development of methodologies, systems, tools that support the increase of OEE, reduction of maintenance costs, improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- Leads workshops involving all plant actors to increase the level of skills and autonomy of the production teams
- Seeks permanently state of the art solutions from external world which could make a difference for Henkel
- Audits site implementation of HPS to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness
- 50% of time based out of one of the 5 plants. 50% out of office or remote, occasional global travel (1-3 times a year) to places such as Amsterdam, other global HQ, Turkey, Serbia.