At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Guide and drive analytics projects regarding market development, macro-economic and business impact, and define scenarios and potential game-changing strategic objectives, working directly with the Leadership Teams and other stakeholders
- Support and drive change management for strategic initiatives in AP and / or North America e.g. Digitalization, Sustainability, DEI and Talent Development
- Facilitate the annual wheel, agenda and decision making of the North America Leadership Team and AP Leadership Team
- Outline and drive strategic messaging and internal communication
- Challenges the strategy and the organization in the status quo
- Interacts closely with the Leadership Teams of the SBU’s and Controlling
- Supports presentations and events internally NA and AP or externally
- Master’s degree in business, science, or engineering
- 7-10 years of work / international work experience; ideally in consultancies and/or business strategy roles
- Strong analytical skills and digital affinity
- Strong ability from strategic conceptualization through project management to implementation while ensuring continuous improvement
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills and comfortable with communicating at all levels of the organization
- Track record in implementing transformative projects in complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Committed mindset and sensitivity to stakeholders’ needs and cross-cultural differences in relationship building and communication
- Strong leadership skills and true team player mindset
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $129,000.00 - $150,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.