China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Flexible lamination sales manager - East China
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure execution of agreed sales for flexible lamination in assigned region by manage key account team and distributors. Maintain and develop high quality sales /key account management force
- Secure growth of key account biz in assigned area through sales team and distributors
- Be responsible of P&L of Flexible lamination biz in assigned region
- Maintain and develop strategic partnership with key accounts.
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Drive business profitable growth in the area with key stakeholders to achieve KP target （55%）
- Initiate innovation request and actively participate new products’ launch（15%）
- Sales team and distributor management（15%）
- Build and enhance strategic relationship with key accounts through value-added service (15%）
- Bachelor or above on Polymer Science, Material Science or Chemistry related
- Familiar with flexible lamination or relevant industry
- Solid track record on sales in the industry market
- Rich experience in sales team management and key account management
- Good leadership
- English level is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.