Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Senior Manager Sustainability - Nature & Biodiversity Metrics and Reporting (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Inform the development of the Henkel Sustainability Strategy for Nature and Biodiversity, set meaningful targets and metrics in close collaboration with the Manager for Nature & Biodiversity in the Global Corporate Sustainability Team
- Establish metrics that are actionable in a company setting and tools for company-wide reporting on nature and biodiversity KPIs along the entire value-chain. This includes biodiversity footprinting and water valuation methods
- Consult internal stakeholders in setting up nature and biodiversity projects
- Monitor emerging developments for measuring nature and biodiversity and propose potential solutions for Henkel
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary scientific projects on measuring nature and biodiversity within and outside Henkel
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in a discipline of the Natural or Chemical Sciences
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a multicultural environment together with international colleagues
- Understanding of biodiversity footprinting science, metrics, and tools, such as Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) methods
- Experience in designing and/or implementing nature-related corporate frameworks and reporting standards, such as the Science Based Targets Network (SBTN), the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TFND), the Global Reporting Initiative’s Topic Standard for Biodiversity (GRI 304) or the European Sustainability Reporting Standard on Biodiversity and ecosystems (ESRS E4)
- Experience in corporate reporting and/or in the chemical and consumer goods industries would be a plus
- Motivated to solve problems, and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- A good team player with ability to work independently and demonstrated creative will to actively shape a new field
- Strong and convincing communicator with fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.