At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- New product launch, engineering process setup and optimization etc.
- Responsible for the feasibility and safety assessment of new products and processes, and the effectiveness output of new products and new technologies.
- Support NPI/MOC/CI projects and responsible for the alignment products preparation and new process information training.
- Participate in all kinds of production process accidents, put forward improvement measures and suggestions.
- Implement process operation guidance for production department and prepare process related documents (PFMA、Control plan、Process flow chat、Special characteristics list)
- Responsible for test verification and tracking of new raw materials.
- Well-known and master IATF 16949 and other quality methods (PPAP/APQP/MSA/FMEA/SPC)
- The process data and abnormal information collection \improvement, make sure the products quality stability.
- Charge in the emergency situation or the quality issue and analysis the root cause and make the prevention action.
- Principal Accountabilities
- NPI projects management
- MOC-BOM projects management
- Production process maintain and improve OEE effectiveness.
- Communication with operators by PE training
- Provide timely support to solve process problems from production line